Thursday, February 9, 2012

Parkdale Toronto Fashion 411



So I get the pleasure of living in a area of Toronto titled Parkdaleand I love it! It is located on the West end of Toronto near Etobicoke. When I first moved in I knew nothing about the area but I now know it is a place filled with culture, great food, and Vintage Galore. The best part of is the prices of the used treasures. I want to tell you about a few of them and make sure you get out there.

1) Public Butter: When you firstenterthe Parkdale area coming from Queen W. near Duffrin, this is one of the first stores. I always walk by and see the "ALL CLOTHING $10" sign. It's my favourite. You can get anything from old school dresses, to real leather jackets. I recently myself bought a leather mini skirt. It was super exciting. I LOVE IT! They also have bikes and a t-shirtprinting station.Besure to stop by!

2)Value Village, Salvation Army, and Goodwill: Yes all of these exist in the vicinity of a few blocks. Do I really need to do anexplanation here? It's a hunt, and that is all I will say.

3) Roncessvalles: This whole street should have it's own blog post. If you start down by Queen and work your way up you find small stores which carry gems! You can find thosecow boots your are dying to get, or a wicked scarf from the 70's.


And for those of you who aren't into the used clothing and prefer new and shiny things, Parkdale has many adorable boutiques like FROCK. Which carries amazing accessories. (Just Saying)

SO get your butts down to the West end of Toronto and shop till you drop. (yes maybe that saying is over used but whatever)

Peace Love and Emeralds

Natalia Nikola

No comments:

Post a Comment