Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tiny Little Ruffles

A little over 20 years ago, I was a baby too, I certainly didn’t know what fashion was but I was dressed like a phenomenon. My clothes were from all over the world and dressing me became something my mother and grandmas loved. And so, I have decided to look what’s now out there in the world of fashion for your toddlers and I simply adored my findings. I adored them so much that I am going to share them with you.

I stumbled across BABY BLOOMERS! The cutest little ruffle bloomers ever - I love them. The have all the essential elements of tres cute, made with cotton and several rows of chiffon ruffles sewn on the butt – they are the cutest undergarment. And come on a little girl in these is definitely a mall stopper. Yes that’s right – I admittedly believe if I have a little girl one day she will be wearing these on her tiny little bum, just so I can hear everyone go “awhh, she is so cute”! But seriously, who wouldn’t want to get told that?!


Paige Gugulyn

No comments:

Post a Comment