Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Because Your Worth It

Some people have wardrobes that are small and selective, with pieces that fit their ‘title’ in life, I myself am curious about this. I don’t get how we navigate ourselves to one specific section or store. The world is full of options, key pieces that mix and match with everything with one approach – The approach to look good and feel great! I mean in theory we all love spending money, so we all have to love shopping. Correct me if I’m wrong its just the may we are computerized these days so lets take a new outlook. EXPAND, EXPAND, EXPAND. It is time to grow our wardrobes, mix and match and wear it all, be current and be past. No one is there to stop you. Inspire yourself and make people notice you, you for who you are. Dress for success, be quirky and just go with it!

Its as simple as taking a pair of jeans, tying on a belt, tucking in a blouse, carelessly tossing on a scarf and dressing yourself up with jewelry. Be courageous, be a stunner!


Paige Gugulyn

No comments:

Post a Comment