Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fresh

Eating well – was not a hit with me. I loved everything I was not supposed to and did so from the heart. Let’s put it into perspective – Coca Cola was my water, Red Bull was my coffee and the food court, my kitchen. Happily I lived with an unhealthy lifestyle until a reality check came with a doctor’s note. But really, it’s not that bad – just a liver and intestine infection, sulphur, iron, Vitamin C, calcium and protein deficiency coupled with some poor circulation – really, I’m still walking. From the way I ate before to suddenly eliminating dairy, wheat, yeast, sugar, starch, red meat, raw fish, certain fruits, peanut butter and corn products – meal times were a little bleak not to mention challenging. Dining out since has not been such an easy task.

But then I found Fresh – a delicious, nutritious vegan/vegetarian restaurant that offers detoxifying juices such as liver flushes and meals that cater to all your dietary needs. Despite the packed house, it was worth the wait as I sat down to my finally worry free meal. Truly ironic that through my trials, tribulations and let’s not forget, deficiencies, I found the perfect love in a restaurant that’s perfect for me and perfectly Fresh.


Alexa Neira

No comments:

Post a Comment