Tuesday, November 1, 2011

These Boots Were Made For Walkin’

By Keshia Griffiths

Halloween has come and gone and the leaves are falling faster and faster. You know what that means, winters around the corner. This brings mixed emotions for me. On the one hand, snow is beautiful-- especially watching big the flakes fall. On the other hand, travel can become a nightmare.

If you’re like me, you walk everywhere in the city of Toronto all year long. There’s nothing worse than walking on the slushy sidewalk and getting your feet wet. Every day last year my boots absorbed more water than I drank! So, when I was introduced to the Australian brand MoovBoots, by my friends at The Gingerich Group, it was love at first sight! MoovBoots are made by hand from high quality natural latex and have a 100% Australian Merino sheepskin lining, making them super warm, comfy and durable.

These are the ones I own (but I want at least 3 more.)



Be sure to check out the MoovBoots Fall 2011 collection -- they’re cute, they’re warm and they’re WATERPROOF! Bring it on Jack Frost.

WARNING, you may get addicted.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like some serious futuristic footwear. Nice blog post.

    ReplyDelete