Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Falling For Fall

I’ve spent these last few weeks watching the leaves change color and fall trends hit the streets. Oh we fancy huh! When I started college, I thought time was at a still, it was like it would never end, all the months blended together and the seasons never changed, I just wanted it to end so I wouldn’t miss a minute, night or weekend with my family, boyfriend or friends and now before I know it I am 2 months away from graduating and the season trends are bouncing off the wall, the doors are open and my closet is gushing. There’s orange, yellow, red and purple everywhere and OH WOW the knits and crochets, so cozy, makes me want to crawl up and smile, smile, smile. And Heck all a girl needs is a cute pair of tall boots, simple jeans and a plain top that’s dressed up with scarf’s, headbands, socks and sweaters oh yeah, Fall is FABULOUS!

My Outfit - MK Boots, True Religion Jeans and a Joe Fresh Top dressed up with a Vera Moda fall trending headband.


No comments:

Post a Comment