Sunday, November 20, 2011

Optimize Your Workout

When it comes to working out, I am a HUGE procrastinator! Sure, there will be days that I'll exercise, for like 10 minutes. Other than that, I have absolutely no motivation. My thing is, that I want to get that most out of my workouts and not have to go to the gym. I've watched and looked at dozens of workout videos and articles and found that they all have the same thing in common.

The WAY you should workout. What is this WAY? Glad you asked.

The way to optimize your workout it to work more muscle groups at once. By doing that you not only burn more calories but you burn more fat as well. So finding those particular exercises that work more that one muscle group are the best. Just be careful not to make it a routine. Once your body gets use to an exercise, anything more than 3 weeks, you no longer get results. So be sure to rotate your moves.

Also, be better that me and find the right motivation
Dani Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment