Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween blog




The wind howled and the screams terrorized the neighborhood; ghosts and goblins ran amuck. Witches brews bubble and zombies trance in pace. How did your little monster scare?

This was my first year working in children’s wear so I took this opportunity to blog about the stores tiny customers and their costumes. I’ve compiled a list; the top 10, if you will. So hopefully you kept those bed sheets in the linin closet, because this year was all about saving the world and bringing out the wild side.

10) OCTOPUS- Great idea! The more tentacles you have, the more candy you can hold!

9) SHARK- that’s a lot of teeth to brush after a long night of trick or treating.

8) CHEERLEADER- “Give me an A”

7) LION- RAAAWWWRRRR

6) SHEEP- Don’t be fooled by this costume- they bite too.

5) BATMAN- “To the candy cave”

4) CROCODILE- "I'm gonna getcha"

3) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR- "To infinity... and candy"

2) RAPUNZEL- Let down your long hair

1) SUPER-BABY (my absolute favorite!!!)

And this concludes my list of favourite costumes of the fall/winter 2011 Halloween season

Trick or Treat

Thanks for listening,

Follow me on twitter @genuinejanuary

No comments:

Post a Comment