Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sandals in the City

For me, warm weather wardrobe is easy. Linen shirts, short shorts, tees and tanks, skirts and dresses. That said, finding the perfect summer shoe or sandal is the most frustrating aspect of summer in the city. If I were spending my days on a coast, in a meadow or near a lake, I would be barefoot, but since I'm not, here is a roster of footwear that I deem appropriate for summer loving in the city.






Espadrilles:
These babies are perfect for summer dresses, denim shorts and really anything in between. Plus, they make me feel as if i am in the south of France.

Lauren By Ralph Lauren





Birkenstocks: These sandals get a lot of heat due to the geriatric and/or orthopedic reputation. But, they are one of the most comfortable and durable shoe for summer out there. Long live the orthopedic geriatric sandal!

Kairo



Huarache:
In my opinion, these are the best sandals for summer period. They are comfy, durable and can be worn with anything. These are the best sandal investment you will ever make.



Frye "Jacey" Huarache






Cheers to happy feet and pretty toes!


victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment