Thursday, March 8, 2012

Food Fashion: Lets All Be Fruity


Summer is so close I can almost feel the warmth of the sun and taste the ice-cream. It is that time of year for the big search. All ladies know what I am talking about. It can be painful, exhausting and sometimes frustrating.
Thats right I am talking about the search for the one. That perfect, one of a kind bathing suit for you to strut your stuff, as you saunter down a beach full of scantly clad people.

This year I decided I wanted something fun, even quirky. I hit the jackpot with tuttie fruity, from one pieces to those bust your junk bikinis.

My favourite way to incorporate fruit into your wardrobe is through bathing suits. They make you look yummy and cute while lounging in the sand.

A new fruit that I have noticed emerging in prints for teeny weeny bikinis is apples, red and green. They are enough to make you was to buy one a day to keep the doctor away.



$55 Cream Apple Push Up - TOPSHOP



$12.80 Apples Bandeau Top - Forever 21

I believe to contrary belief that one-peice bathing suits are actually harder to wear and rock it. Thus I was quite excited to find this little number.

Strawberry One Piece - Delias

This summer I plan on slipping into my little fruity number and waltzing to the beach to ripen.

TTFN,

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment