Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Man Repeller

As I was visiting my numerous blogs that I follow and visit on a daily basis, I came across one of the most interesting blogs I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of different types of blogs. It is called The Man Repeller, and the basis of the blog is that this women in her mid twenties, living in New York, and obsessed with fashion posts trends for the current seasons. However they are not your ordinary trend postings, they are trends that women love and men hate. "Think harem pants, full length jumpsuits, clogs, shoulders pads, [and] loads o'fur" said by The Man Repeller herself. It is hilarious, kitschy and informative. Below is one of the most recent posting about over the knee boots and her take on them.






















Like I said I love this blog because it is so different, and pokes fun at the fact that men think that they know better when it comes to fashion, but we all know thats not true. Anyways hope you visit the blog. And thats all for now, until next time.
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment