Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 2 Necessities to an Easy Breezy Summer '11

by Natalie S. Kushnir


So last week I was in South Beach, MIA...all I can say is gorgeous, the weather, the beach, the FASHION. I must say I saw some incredible outfits, some others unfortunate (to say the least)...including a women injected head to toe (with extremely large buttox implants) in a one piece speedo all colours of the rainbow. But what I discovered in Miami are my top 2 necessities to an easy, breezy summer ’11. After all, how can we not be prepping up our wardrobes for spring/summer when the retailers are already suggesting it!?

So here they are...

1. The Romper...so versatile it may be the answer to your every summer wardrobe craze! A day at the beach? Toss a romper over your bathing suit. How about a breezy evening on the town, full leg length romper with a cardigan over the shoulders...hello, adorable!






2. UGG Slippers...I must admit, I’ve never been an UGG boot fan; I just don’t find them stylish, but I think I found my weak spot for the most comfortable slipper my foot has ever rested in. An “amen” from the foot for comfort...four colour choices with studded embellishment, the Deitra Sandal is definitely a fashionable addition to the wardrobe.


Catch the wave and ride with the trends this spring/summer 2011.

3 comments: