Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lady Gaga Confirms Blood and Semen Fragrance


by Tara Chang

Why not finish what I started?

Couple months ago I mentioned that Lady Gaga’s first fragrance would smell like blood and semen. Well now I can confirm it!

Lady Gaga has confirmed to Australian radio hosts saying, “I wanted to extract the feeling and the scent of blood and semen from molecular structures, so that’s where that [report] came from.” Gaga goes on to explain, “[Blood and semen] is in the perfume but it doesn’t smell like that-you just get the after feeling of sex from the semen and the blood is primal.”

Now here is where it gets interesting. The “blood” part of her fragrance has actually been taken from her own blood. “It was taken out of my own blood sample so it’s a sense of having me on your skin.” Now it makes sense, anyone can finally have a piece of Gaga with them.

When asked what Gaga thought the fragrance smelled like overall she replied, “the perfume smells like an expensive hooker.” Well where do I sign up for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment