Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zoe-Fabulous!

By: Beverly Garvida
No A-lister wants to be known as a fashion victim in the latest issue of fashion magazines or be ridiculed about by TMZ or get picked on by Perez Hilton. So when it comes to the most up to date and coveted style, who do they all go to? Rachel Zoe. (Obviously) she is so major! When blockbuster superstars like Cameron Diaz & Anne Hathaway; amongst her biggest clients, demand her to style them for award shows and events, you know she’s a big deal. I first fell in love with her after watching an episode of “The Rachel Zoe Project” on YouTube and I've been hooked ever since. Its been love at first sight. I even follow her on Twitter. As groupie-like as it might sound, you can’t deny her extraordinary talent. She is the ultimate vintage fashion queen! I absolutely adore her. Her sense of style & eye for fashion is out of this world. I don’t know how she creates these brilliant style ideas all the time and manage to grace the Best Dressed List sections. So I’ve always wondered that if she can style and put together the best wardrobes, then creating her own designs herself would be as natural as breathing air. And she did just that! When I found out just days ago “I diee” (as she would say it when she gets excited about something). The uber-prego A-list stylist just launched The Rachel Zoe Collection. Everyone is buzzing about it that Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and Intermix didn’t waste any time to scoop up the collection. I have seen them myself and it makes me want go out there and buy every single piece. They are to die for! The collection spells one word and that’s glamourous. Considering the hype surrounding it, guaranteed an instant sell-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment