Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Summer Love

by Derek Dotto


I’m in love! It may be a day late, but I’m making my Valentine’s Day declaration. I’ve found the one, well the ones, I should say. There are two of them. They’re stylish, Italian, and oh so sweet. Their names: Righty and Lefty, and they make up the perfect pair of summer shoes.


The RAI is the stand out in John Fluevog’s fabulous Spring 2011 collection. The two-toned loafer is the latest addition to Fluevog’s Radio family, a group of shoes named after public broadcast radio stations around the world. Available in black and brown, the RAI has enough Italian style and vintage flare to live up to its namesake, Radio Audiziono Italiane.


I can’t wait to stomp around town in these bad boys, without socks, pants rolled up.


Photo courtesy of www.fluevog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment