Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kim Cattrall is Olay's New Face!

By: Beverly Garvida
When I first heard that Kim Cattrall's the new face of Olay's Total Effects anti-aging line, all I could picture was a scene from "Sex & the City" where her character Samantha was in the airport and was extremely angry that they took away all her anti-aging products. I guess this is a case of life imitates art. Kim Cattrall is now Olay’s 2011 new spokeswoman. She is best known for her sexy role in the “Sex & the City” series. I thought who else can better represent this line? It has Cattrall’s face all over it. Olay made to right choice in choosing her because she fits the image. She’s fifty-something but looks much younger than her age. She works hard to keep her youthful looks by exercising daily and eating healthy which she encourages everyone to do. She’s aging beautifully and this delivers a strong positive image. Not only does Kim always looks feminine and radiant but also exudes confidence and positivity. I think Olay Total Effect’s target women would love her and could identify with her. I mean I would buy this product for my mother! This is a bold move for Olay to devise their marketing strategies.

Kim Cattrall issued her appreciation as Olay’s chosen one: "It's important that I keep my body skin looking smooth and radiant. Now that I’ve swapped to Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash and Body Lotion, it's never been easier to achieve firm skin that looks younger after just one shower." The advertising campaign for The Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash is set to start in February 28 on TV, however magazine ads will only be released in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment