Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Deodorant for face!



By: Patrick Jason Calara

I might be gay and wanting to pursue a career in fashion but I must admit I have no knowledge in the world of beauty. Now I might not know how to put your mascara on or tips of how to stay in the lip line when putting your vibrant red lipstick on but I do know a thing or two about a few products and what they do.

Don’t you hate it when you’re out and about and mid-day you’re going into the washroom to freshen up and you notice your face is just oily especially your t-zone area? I don’t know about you but I hate looking like I just ran a marathon when all I did was walk in a few stores, shopping! Now I must say I am guilty of taking a few paper towels in the washroom and wetting it and wiping my face dry and matt. But after a few wipes I finally found a solution for an oily face. Clinique has a line of minimize pore collection and within that collection they have a product called Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control. This product is just amazing; I called it a deodorant for my face! The product is a light gel so it doesn't feel heavy on your face it is also Fragrance free and oil free. It’s amazing! Apply after you have washed your face in the morning a small, amount anywhere you don’t want to get that oily look. A little goes along way so don’t be putting loads of amount or you’ll get white spots on your face when the clear gel is absorbed, so don’t! Clinique’s ani-shine control can be applied morning, mid-day and night whenever you feel oily. The mini 15ml bottle is under $20CDN and is light weight so you can keep it in your back pocket.

Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control is available on Clinique’s website, Clinique counters at The Bay, Sears, Holt Renfrew, Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. LOL deodorant for the face = hilarious title
    but anywho i love clinique products, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete