Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That's it? Your Done?

By Erin Powers



Like the gunshot that starts an Olympic race, I have come to think of my alarm clock as the gunshot that starts my personal daily marathon. Like all other busy people I have caught myself one too many time thinking that there aren't more hours in the day, and so as the old saying goes - something's gotta give. For me the something comes in the form of regular manicures, watching TV and sleep. That is until this weekend.


I arrived at the airport this weekend to learn that my flight was going to be delayed by at least an hour, so I decided to wander around the terminal of Toronto Airport to pass some time. I hadn't wandered far when I came across something that made me pause in disbelief - 10 minute manicures! Pardon me, 10 minutes? Thats it? No way! So I did what any other sceptic would do - I ponied up to the nail bar. A young girl, with great hair I might add, seated me at her station and immediately started work on buffing anf polishing my nails to perfection. As we talked I remember thinking to myself "She's fast, but this has to take longer than 10 minutes", but my manicure fairy proved me wrong. Now in 10 minutes I might not be able to catch up on my sleep, or the newest episode of Glee but I can get fabulous cherry red nails!





Now for all of you out there thinking "sure 10 minutes is great, but not if I have to go to the airport" 10 minute manicures has multiple locations to choose from, as well as products you can have delivered right to your home. For more information head to http://www.10minutemanicure.com/index.html . Also, be sure to check out 10 Minute Manicures other services for those oh so precious days when you have more than 10 extra minutes.




Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment