Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lady Gaga's Bodily Fluid Fragrance

by Tara Chang


You know celebrities mean business when they break out into the beauty industry and launch their own fragrance. Many opt for a floral scent that is sweet and innocent to really capture the overall image of their particular personality. So I am not sure why I was so surprised in hearing that Lady Gaga's upcoming new fragrance wasn't at all going to portray "sweet and innocent", but rather "semen and blood."


Yes, you read it right the first time.


According to fragrance insiders, the pop star has reportedly requested that her new fragrance smell of "semen and blood”. While I am very interested in finding out what this bodily fluid concoction will be named, I also have to wonder where the scents will come from? While I ponder that graphic thought, I can't seem to picture myself wearing the fragrance to work, to dinner, on a date or presenting it as a gift (to really show how much I care).


Now who is to say blood and semen scents won’t be the new fragrance of beauty? I personally, might just consider trying it if she throws in a body lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment