Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seinfeld Fashion: Then and Now

As it's been said before, I'm pretty obsessed with the '90s. Of all the TV shows that came out of the era, Seinfeld is one of the most witty, "boring" (it's technically a show about nothing),  and real shows produced.
After watching re-run after re-run I have succumbed to purchasing all of the seasons.

While watching season 5 this past week, I have really noticed some of the styles of clothing have come back around the vicious cycle of fashion. Let's go through a little flashback, have some laughs and discover why I think Seinfeld is still (relatively) fashionable.

Season 5 - "The Stall" (1994)




















Watch this hilarious scene!

On the right we have Elaine. On the left, Jerry's girlfriend Jane. Who do you think was being unreasonable? .....Who cares! LOOOK at those cute shoes! I've been seeing these styles EVERYWHERE and here are some of the most popular and on-trend brands I've found:


Jane
1. Messeca Arthur; $179 
4. Miista Esi; $159
Elaine
6. Messeca Max; $295
8. 80%20% Quimby; $149

Have fun shopping! I know #2, 6, and 9 will find their way into my shoe closet soon.

Until next time,
LeahBradley

No comments:

Post a Comment