Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tangerine Dreams


Every year when spring rolls around I have a sudden overwhelming urge to go on anorange binge. So far I've dyed my Rag & Bone jeans orange, due to a nasty red sock in the laundry incident, I've been coveting the neon orange Cambridge Satchel and I pulled out my favourite Nars blush in Taj Mahal.
So when I ventured into Sephora to purchase my essentials,  I almost had a product-gasm when I saw Sephora and Pantone decided to make babies!
The entire line is incredible, from blushes, brushes, nail polishes to eye shadows, OH MY! The Sephora + Pantone Universe, Colour of the Year collection promises AND delivers the effect of a sun kissed glow months before I'm ready to give up Onion Dressing...
The shinning star of the collection as far as I'm concerned is TANGERINE TANGOcream lipstick. It goes on like silk and it's sheer-ish coverage let's you play with the impact of the colour. Put on a little and you look like maybe you've been having hot make-out session with an orange, add lipliner and gloss to the mix and you get a polished alternative to the classic red lip.
I still have a laundry list of orange spring acquisitions, but at least I can check off juicy kissable lips from my list!
You can check out the entire collection here Sephora+Pantone.

No comments:

Post a Comment