Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good ol' Vintage


People now a days are bringing back the old and make them feel new again. I must say clothes in earlier then 2000 were not that bad... I recently bought a red cardigan at Valu Village for $10 and it made half of the outfits in my closet look different. I can't lie though, It hurts to see good clothes have tough stains, not even the liquids we use to remove stains could take them out. You don't have to spend a lot of money for fashion, the local thrift store and a good eye is all you need. Anyways, at the end of the day, I spent around $50 and made a few new outfits look brand new again. The less money you spend, the more items you get. just saying' Also, if you love fancy 1950s furniture, its all there... How Vintage.


The fur coat used in this photo shoot was from a thrift store. fancy huh?



Deuces, Jennilee Ortega @ohmyjheylala

No comments:

Post a Comment