Thursday, June 21, 2012

Make- Up Windfall at The Bay


Nars Attacks

I love to receive free stuff! Especially cosmetics and clothes. I was having a mediocre day and was trying to cheer myself up by hanging around the cosmetics area at The Hudson's Bay Company. I decided that I needed to add a little more colour into my life, and headed to the Nars counter.......My absolute favourite!
As the Nars counter girl and I chatted about the virtues of Nars' Spring /Summer offerings she pulled out a  little black bag with her companies' namesake.
"Don't tell anyone that I gave this to you." She said, as she slid it to me across the counter. "It's supposed to be a gift with purchases over $100. I took the little bag and almost started running, but not before thanking her for making my day......
I went and found myself a safe place to sit outside of the view of other Nars customers to examine my windfall.
The contents:
A gorgeous khol pencil
A miniature "orgasm" highlight stick
A matte powder
And a tiny sample of liquid foundation
ALL FOR FREE!
                                           Stephanie Wierzbicki

No comments:

Post a Comment