Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pavlyn Boutique


By: Y-Yen (Bambi) Nguyen

http://www.pavlyn.com
Online shopping today seems to be very popular and now a days everything we see on celebrities is available online, but most of them are based in the USA and we as Canadians have to deal with the shipping fee, paying additional costs when we receive our package etc.

I recently found this website via Twitter called Pavlyn Boutique. I was not sure what it was but hey I like shopping and I like online shopping so why not check it out. To my surprise it was a Canadian online shopping site that was started in 2011 by two best friends, Anna and Maria.
Founders of Pavlyn Boutique
Their website is easy to use and very easy to shop, you can shop by category, designer, celebrity, or the editors pick. They also have a style service that they provide which I find not a lot of online website have. What you is email them  what you are looking for providing as much detail as possible so they can help narrow down an outfit and picks for you.

I am absolutely in love with this website and love the brand that they carry.  For all you fashion and online shopping addicts should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment