Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lagerfeld creates £29,000 collar for jewelry show

klagerfeld-collar_v_15jun12_pr_b.jpg
Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has created what could be the most expensive collar in fashion history for a jewelry show, reported Vogue UK. 


"I'm renowned for my love of a high collar and I wanted to create a true collector's item with this one-off piece," Lagerfeld told Vogue UK. "Merging the masculine with the feminine and uniting the world of fine jewellery and high fashion, to me this collar is a work of art and a real show-stopper."

Is there anything this man doesn't try? I don't know almost $70,000 dollars canadian for a collar, seems ridiculous but its the world of fashion everything seems ridiculous at a certain point.


by Nina Adusei

No comments:

Post a Comment