Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Personal Style Icons

My all time style icon is Nicole Richie, but Shenae Grimes is a close second, and she is Canadian! I love her edgy rocker chick style and cute attitude. She wears plenty of layered pieces, usually leaves her hair natural, and just overall looks effortless. Everything from her daywear to her eveningwear I try to mimic. Another style icon of mine, or at least someone I look to for new outfits is Vanessa Hudgens. Over the past few years, im not a fan of her, but I noticed I am in love with her clothes. One think I am most envious of her is her skin colour! Below are a few of my favorite outfits worn by Nicole Richie, Shenae Grimes and Vanessa Hudgens.



What I love about this outfit is the simplicity of it. It is just blue jeans, black tank with a nice cardigan on top. This is the kind of fashion I like. Something I can go out and use as inspiration. This cardigan is from Nicole's clothing line Winter Kate.



I adore this outfit. Love all the black and pop of yellow! This is defiantly an outfit i would keep in mind while shopping.




This is my favourite outfit i have seen Nicole Richie in in a while. I love it because the hair is similar to mine, and hair can make or break an outfit. This hair is perfect with this outfit.



This is Shenae Grimes at the MMVAs here in Toronto. Love the dress and necklace!



These jeans and jacket are essentials in my closet. Love this look.



I am a huge fan of these jeans, i haven't found a pair yet I felt really suit me, but this is definitely the way I WILL wear them when I find the perfect one for myself.



And the last outfit I am going to show you, is a dressy casual favourite of mine. Just plain black jeans, blouse with a blazer that says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment