Monday, May 23, 2011

Celebs Truly Loyal To Their Heels

These Celebs are pregnant and fabulous, and look how well they rock their heels even while carrying a little one, truly the ultimate loyalty!


Heels are a Must for every woman's wardrobe. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can say that heels are the ultimate pick me up, they always make me feel more comfortable in my own shoes, even if they aren't the most actual comfy shoes. It's a fact that heels make everyone look more sexy, with that little (or a lot) extra height, they make us look leaner and taller and above all stylish! These woman know heels are fabulous and they rock them in all heights. I am an absolute slave to my heels, and I know that if the day ever came, I would still be in my sky highs with a baby bump!

Kate Hudson




Tina Fey


Christina Applegate



Amanda Peet


Ivanka Trump




Selma Blair


Jewel




Victoria Beckham (always and forever in her sky highs)


Alicia Silverstone


Mariah Carey

1 comment:

  1. Bare feet and high heels...even you are pregnant, are always sexy!

    ReplyDelete