Monday, May 2, 2011

Lady Gaga VS. Her Heels

By Alex Svoboda



These are the heels that took Lady Gaga down, literally.



This legendary tumble was just an accident waiting to happen after the
countless insane heels and outfits Lady Gaga has adorned. These shoes by
Japanese designer Noritaka Tatehana, quickly became many-a fashion maven's must
have. Retailing at up to a bank breaking $4800, many obviously couldn't afford
them. So the brand Bettie Page latched on to the design and created an
affordable version for $118 on
ShopNastyGal.com.




And
apparently there are a lot of daredevils out there because they quickly sold
out. But being the shoe enthusiast I am, as soon as I saw these shoes were
available at a cheaper price, I immediately went on to
Ebay to see if there
were any on there, there was, starting at $94.58. I also found them on
Cutesygirl.com for $97.99. On both sites there available in plain black,
leopard, and zebra.










So how many other crazy shoe people like me dare to walk in Lady Gaga's shoes.
I have a feeling I won't see many on the streets, but I'M totally excited about
them and might have to spring for a pair! I'm also pretty sure I can handle
these heels without falling. ;)

(Lady Gaga your still amazeballs though)

































































No comments:

Post a Comment