Monday, May 2, 2011

My FAT Experience


My FAT Experience

By Ibum Obu

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! Every true fashion diva has a thing or two to say about shoes .Was at a Fashion Art Toronto (FAT) show the other day as a volunteer, and I must say it was quite a pleasurable experience. I enjoyed seeing all the different designs, shapes and colors of clothing the show had to offer, but strangely what I really found most intriguing were the shoes. Not of the models on the catwalk, but the guests. They had on an assortment of shoes ranging from fashionable to bizarre. I'm not really a gal that's into shoes but I must say now it has definitely got my attention. It's too bad I did not have my camera on me to show you, but do not despair for I have decided to do a little research online for shoes that rank in the same calibre so you could get a glimpse of my experience.

Now this one really caught my eye (thou the one I saw at FAT were not as high heeled as this one) but it is pretty much similar in design. I am sure you would agree with me that this is not your everyday footwear but one you would only find at a fashion show.

.... and a couple more for you viewing pleasure.














No comments:

Post a Comment