Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Water Marble

I absolutely love getting my nails done. So I'm always searching for different nail art designs that are easy to do.
I'm always on YouTube looking at nail art tutorials. A big thing that is happening - or trending, if you will - is water marble nail art. The designs and styles are limitless with water marble. You are only limited by your own imagination. The amount of colour or colours, you add are up to you and your mood at the moment.
It is a fairly easy thing to do and can be done with whatever nail poilsh you own. Brand is not an issue. Things need are a cup, room temperature filtered water, toothpick or orange stick, tape and your choice(s) of nail polish. Tape the area around your nails. Like in the picture (upper right), take yout choice of nail polish and drop some into the water. Alternate however many colours you would like. Create whatever design you like in the nail polish. Dip your finger into the design. Clear any excess nail polish. Then repeat the process over again until all nails are done.
Some examples of how your nails could turn out. For more examples YouTube is the placeto go.
As for me, once my nails grow to the desired length, I'm going to hop right on it.
Follow me on Twitter @DanDan_Jo
Happy Nails
Dani Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment