Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LOCK MY LOVE.

In hopes of treating myself to a graduation gift I decided to browse online for some jewellery. BIG mistake because I came across the Cartier website and decided to take a quick peak. I instantly fell in love with the LOVE Cartier bracelet. Ironic, I know. The idea behind it is that your loved one or significant other gets you this bracelet and locks it on your wrist and he holds on to the “key”. The bracelet is locked by using a small screw driver that is put on a chain for your significant other too keep. I love the idea of a new way to demonstrate your commitment to your significant other without having to engage them. To me this is the modern day engagement ring. I would not mind getting a couple of these instead of a ring. Hint, Hint.

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment