Wednesday, December 7, 2011

gave up my bed for h&m.

Gave up my bed for h&m.

The anticipation for the night was more than I could bare. With a full tummy, little to drink for minimal bathroom breaks, and loads of battery life on my blackberry, I was ready for an all nighter outside of H&M. As the night progressed, ten o’clock seemed adequate for arrival although the night continued to drop in temperature. Final decision was made to wait outside of Yorkdale’s H&M. To my surprise there was already a massive line up of VERSACE fans.

As three hours went by sleepiness overcame me. Once eight thirty AM come around one of the h&m staff members came to advise everyone that they would be handing out wristlets which were colour coded. To everyone’s surprise they would determine your “time block”. Each colour gave a fifty minute time period in the day where you were allowed to enter the fenced off Versace area. Security would not let you pass unless that was your time slot. After waiting all night to my disappointment my time slot was 12:40pm. I had set it up to shop from nine (opening time) till perhaps eleven then head to work(started at 12). Due to the fact that my time slot was pushed too twelve forty PM I waited for nothing considering I couldn’t stay till then.

Long story short, due to the big waste of time and lack of sleep that definitely affected my next day I am no longer motivated to come out and support another h&m event which is a shame. Womp Womp Womp.

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment