Friday, April 22, 2011

A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY CLOSET



A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY CLOSET

By Ibum Obu

Ok.....was rummaging through my closet the other day, Hmmmm...”What to wear"? And then I got thinking. If there were a piece of clothing which could fit any woman on any occasion, all year round, what would it be? For me the answer was simple, something I actually really like, and have a couple of. I don’t know about you but for me the one piece of clothing that I think would look good on any woman and any body type is….. drum roll please ok ok ok already I will say it … Blazers blazers blazers!!! I just love them, would love to collect them, if I could, I would have one in every color, style and design I can find, well maybe not so much but you get my point right. Almost like a t-shirt it’s a respecter of all ages and sizes meaning that almost anyone can pull it off and you can dress it down or up and wear them to almost any kind of event and still look fly. Even if you are going for a vintage or modern look, guess what?!! You can still pull it off with a blazer and accessorize it to fit your desired look.


No comments:

Post a Comment