Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...



















I was recently surfing the web, indulging in a little bit of online shopping, and I came across these interesting booties. I knew instantly that they had to be mine! But, the site that I was on (solestruck.com) was sold out of my size! I was heartbroken...and determined to find them! I tweeted in a desperate attempt that maybe somebody out there in cyberspace could help me track down the Jeffrey Campbell Meeker Booties--turns out a freind, of a friend, heard about my tweet and knew exactly where to direct me: http://www.shopnastygirl.com/! I was so excited and immediatly placed my order, 10 days later; they were delivered to my door step. My first pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties....these booties are not only stylish, but they are also ohh soo comfy! I am absoloutly hooked on these shoes. There are styles for every occaision; casual, sophisticated, and funky. This is going to be dangerous! (I ordered another pair just this morning shhhh..)
Jeffrey Campbell (JC) shoes is a family based company located in LA. The inspiration for the designs come from a combo. of real life, vintage and runway trends. JC shoes can be found in Asia, North America the UK, and on my feet! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment