Friday, September 3, 2010

season Four! by: Alessia Mastropietro


OMGG! SEPTEMBER 13TH CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!.... GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FOUR ! It’s back with, high society, big scandals, fabulous fashion, and even more gossip. Yes this is one of my favourite shows I must say. I have been waiting for this season to start since my love Chuck Bass got shot at the end of season 3, I just couldn’t help but to see what would happen next. Last season didn’t just end with a BANG, but S&B jetted off to Paris, how lucky! While D had just found out he was a father to be to Georgina’s baby.
What will happen next???, How was Paris? What happened to Chuck Bass? How’s the GG crew? What is going to happen with this baby?
All these questions will be answered Monday the 13th on MuchMusic.
So those of you, who have made plans, cancel! You cannot miss this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment