Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lipstick Love Affair

By Stefania Di Mascio

Ok ladies so I’m overwhelmed with excitement and I can’t wait to share with you my new favourite lipstick. You’re probably thinking what’s the big deal it’s just a lipstick but for anyone that knows me they know I’m a lip-gloss, Chap Stick kinda gal. However, a month or so ago my girlfriend came over and we were getting ready to go out. I routinely put on my sheerest lip-gloss while she applies her lipstick, THE LIPSTICK. One look and I was instantly intrigued so I asked her if I could try it. Well, let me tell you I apply the lipstick all the while thinking ‘it won’t look good on me’ only to be proven wrong. It was as if I had found a long lost friend. It was clear to me right then and there that I had to have this magical shade of lipstick. Not only did I ask her to borrow it for re-application the whole night but the next day I went to the mall and bought it. Every time I wear it I get complimented and I tell everyone I know about it. To top it all off I have changed my way of thinking-I too can wear lipstick, who knew!

The Lipstick: made by M A C, Crosswires. This cream based, coral shade looks good on just about anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment