Thursday, September 16, 2010

Alternative Apparel



LOVE THE LINE, LOVE THE LOOK
-By Alessia Mastropietro

Roger Gingerich a former teacher of mine had messaged me a little while ago to tell me about this new line he was carrying “Alternative Apparel”. Interested I decided to take a look at the website, IT WAS LOVE!! Loved every piece, style, color, EVERYTHING. I felt that it was very fashionable but also provided the comfort that everyone wants.


Now interning with James LaRose, doing corporate sales, we had gone to see Roger and take a look at ALTERNATIVE APPAREL. Well I would have to say I loved it even more. It just felt so soft! So not only are they comfortable pieces that look fashionable, but they feel great against your skin, with its softness and flawless fit.


They also carry a line called Alternative Earth, so you can make a difference with what you wear. Its Eco-friendly fabrics, made with organic cotton, recycled polyester, and man-made fibers, create more softness against your body.


Alternative apparel offers apparel and accessory items to women, men, babies and toddlers, created my designer Greg Alterman in Los Angeles.


Check out there website: www.alternativeapparel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment