Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics! By: Alessia Mastropietro



A few weeks ago my class had a guest speaker Donna Bishop, owner and creator of Green Beauty. When she walked into the room I couldn’t help but to notice the colour of her nail polish, it was a perfect pastel turquoise shade. I then asked her what brand it was and she began to tell me a little bit about Cheeky Monkey. I was curious to see where the brand was available to purchase, so I began my research on Cheeky Monkey when I arrived home. Not only did I find out that the nail polishes were environmentally safe and 3free healthy, meaning no formaldehyde, toluene, or DHP, but they had such pretty colours with the funniest names that make you smile. Their spring 2010 collection brings you Filthy Madame (tuxedo grey), Booty Call (dark burgundy), Tease (mauve), and Get wet (pastel turquoise). Each bottle is $15.00, but their high quality formula ensures durable wear, and a long lasting product. The bottles are made from Italian glass, and some ingredients come from European sources ensuring the very best in quality. Cheeky Monkey nail polish was ranked #1 on the skin deep cosmetic safety database (lowest hazard).

As they say “Cheeky Monkey is quality with a giggle”, and they believe that ever women should express their personal edginess.

If interested on learning more about Cheeky Monkey and where you can purchase this nail polish, check out their website Cheekymonkeycosmetics.com or their Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I love Cheeky Monkey! The top coat is also awesome and the colour lasts a good long while. Glad my nails introduced you to this company.

    ReplyDelete