Sunday, November 4, 2012

Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2012

By: Karolina Swietoniowska

What do celebrities love more than dressing up in outrageous costumes for Halloween? Dressing up like each other. The aftermath of Halloween has gone viral - from Twitter, Facebook, to Instagram, the best and the worst celeb costumes are out there and sure to be noticed. One of the most popular being Kim Kardashian dressed up as a blonde mermaid, not too original but stunning to say the least!

But what's with celebrities dressing up as each other? It seems that this year dressing up as your ex, freinemy, or arch rival was a popular choice.


Spooky? I'd say so, although I'm not sure I understand the connection, but Fergie can definitely pull of a believable Lindsay Lohan. Very well executed!


After adding a little va-va-voom Miley Cyrus does a great Nikki Minaj - considering Halloween costumes are not far off from her daily wardrobe.


Not sure how I would like dressing up as my ex and her new hubby, but I must admit, Derek looks very comfortable being Avril this Halloween.
Finally, and perhaps my favourite celeb inspired costume, is Ellen Degeneres as Sofia Vergara - now that's original!

For more celeb costumes check out:
http://perezhilton.com/galleries/halloween-night-2012/?id=283104


No comments:

Post a Comment